20 PHOTOS TO MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH BALI
BALI IS THE PERFECT ESCAPE FOR THOSE WITH LANGUID EYES SEARCHING FRESHER LANDSCAPES FOR A VISUAL REGENERATION.
Pristine beaches with turquoise waters and reefs that one can spend hours exploring are just a tiny part of what this beautiful island has to offer. Every small hamlet that inhabits both natives and a heterogeneous population is a beacon of cultures- reflected through food, music, decor, and customs.
BEAUTIFUL BALI NEEDS ONE TO STOP AND BREATHE DEEPLY- BREATHE IN NOT JUST THE FRESH AIR BUT THE GORGEOUS AMALGAMATION OF CULTURES HITHERTO UNSEEN. VISIT BALI AT THE RIGHT TIME, AND SOME EASY HACKS COULD MAKE IT A TRIP WORTH DOING AGAIN!
Here we have put together our favorite 20 photos of Bali attractions that literally made our eyes pop out in amazement.
- Tegenungan Waterfall – A perfect holiday spot with vibrant sights and sounds – Tegenungan Waterfall needs to be on your list of must-visit places. There are over a dozen gorgeous waterfalls in Bali and this was one of our favorites.
The mighty gorgeous Waterfall in Bali
Start Planning your Trip to Bali with US
- Rice paddies in Ubud– They make for a refreshing retreat and offer some amazing views. Hike through the terraces and click endless pictures!
Stunning Rice Terrace Cultivation
Stunning Rice Terrace Cultivation
- Be a Beach Baby–Go in any corner of Bali and you are sure to find a beach better than the other. You will be overwhelmed by the beach offerings of the island city as the beaches are beyond beautiful. And if you want more privacy, head for the secluded ones in Lovina or Uluwatu.
Scenic Melasti Beach Bali
Wish to visit an abandoned paradise? You must visit the Green Bowl Beach that is difficult to find, for which you will have to descend hundreds of steep concrete steps. But it’s totally worth it!
Abandoned Utopia – Green Bowl Beach
The Dreamy ‘Dream Beach’ at Lembongan Island
Another sparkly white beach – Pandawa is quite famous with the tourists and is located in the deep valley!
Coconut water to this view at Pandawa Beach- Priceless!
How about morning walks at the least famous Kuta Beach? You won’t regret! Though not a favorite, but early morning yoga sessions and friendly beach talks with the locals would be perfect.
Mornings at Kuta Beach
- Mysterious Temples-Bali is peppered by a number of temples but nothing like a gigantic Goa Gajah temple carved into a rock face!
Stopover at the Goa Gajah Temple
Tanah Lot is the prominent landmark of Bali that is a Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop. It is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali.
Don't forget to catch Kecak Dance performance after the sunset.
Famed and not-to-be-missed Tanah Lot
Cliffside Pura Luhur Uluwatu
- Dine at High-End Fashionable Restaurants–You’ll get a million places to dine at fashionable restaurants and cafes in Bali, especially Seminyak. The ‘IT’ place – La Laguna restaurant is set on the secluded, northernmost end of Seminyak that has a loyal following. It’s the most Instagram-worthy and cutesy cafe in Bali for sure! You’ll love Bali for sure!
Read details of our visit to La Laguna Bali
Entryway to the beach at La Laguna, Canggu
- Coffee Plantation Programs Be So Pretty– Visit the coffee plantations selling the most expensive coffee Luwak, made from the poop of civet. Sample different kinds of coffee for free, barring Luwak that costs 50,000 IDR.
Visit the Coffee Plantation
- Discover the Magical Mangrove Forest in Lembongan–Stand up paddle board or go kayaking and discover the unique forest area while bird watching. You can invest in an inflatable kayak if you love beach destinations like us.
Read more about the gorgeous Lembongan Island, here. We bet, these Bali Indonesia pictures will leave you craving a vacation here
Discover the Beautiful Mangrove Forest
- Panoramic View of Lembongan Island –A view more scenic? I don’t think so!
Gorgeous houses from the panoramic view
- Soothe Your Senses at the Karsa Spa–Ubud is best known for its luxurious spas and the striking plantations. But the Karsa Spa tops it all – peaceful yet so scenic.
Get driven to another world while getting massage at the Karsa Spa
- Port Views of Lembongan–They are equally stunning and can easily melt your hearts!
Lembongan Island – The Magnificent Port
- Chasing Sunsets–At every nook and corner, you’ll get to witness the most delicious sunsets ever! The golden sunsets will melt your heart! You can experience the best sunsets in Canggu, Bali.
Chase sunsets at the Tanah Lot
Witness extremely gorgeous sunsets in Bali
- Happy Faces –You’ll be greeted with smiling faces and people ready to pose in Bali. Don’t crack up when you meet a local Balinese mimicking Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan there.
Our friend at Temuk Spa Resort, Ubud
Need more reasons to love Bali? We are sure these 20 Bali Indonesia images will make you fall in love with the island destination; so plan your trip now!
START PINNING BALI INDONESIA IMAGES:
places to visit in bali,
reasons to go to bali,
things to do in bali,
travel to bali,
why should i go to bali,
Lovely photos! When I lived in Perth, Australia it seemed like THE holiday destination was Bali. Everyone went there for a cheap holiday. I never made it there, but I can see why it’s so popular!
Ah! Probably that is the reason why we met so many travelers from Australia in Bali. 😉 Hope you make it to Bali super soon!
These photos of Bali are great! Especially Melastic beach looks so stunning. I’d love to be there right now ðŸŒ´
Melasti Beach is one of our favorites too! 🙂
Your pictures summarize the beauty of Bali. Tanah Lot is my favorite too. I spent 10 days in Ubud last year. Haven’t explored Bali beaches yet as I went for yoga retreat. Seeing your pictures of Beaches I am surely attracted to go again. Lovely Post and awesome Pictures
Glad you had a good time in Bali – aren’t the temples just beautiful?
I mean I know I’ve been wanting to go to Bali for awhile now but theses pictures have reminded me that I need to hurry up and go! Thanks for the nudge.
Hey Amanda â€“ glad you found our article on Bali helpful as well as motivating. Do let us know about your experience when you make it to Bali.
Bali anyways looks so amazing, and you’ve definitely captured that. Thanks for providing more than beach shots too! I was really wowed by you Rice Terrace shot 🙂
That’s some serious wanderlust inspo! Love all of your photos, they definitely make me want to head to Bali ðŸ’•
You had me at Photo #1! I have always wanted to visit Bali, and you’ve captured some gorgeous shots. The rice paddies are unbelievably scenic. I didn’t know about the Kecak Dance performance and am excited to learn more about it!
Undoubtedly these pictures will really make you fall in love with Bali! The place has a lot to offer itself and adding your talents in taking these photos, everyone will really fall for this place. Thanks for sharing!
I got Bali on my mind and looking at these photos you got me wetting my lips even more at this destination. 😀
Wonderful pictures, they capture exactly what is Bali all about! Thanks for sharing!
I’m heading to Bali in April for a wedding. I’ve never been to Indo before but I’m stoked to visit. And as a photographer I’m equally stoked to see there are some stunning images to be found.
These photos definitely make me want to go to Bali! I have never been, but I am always hearing such wonderful things. Your coconut photo is so rich and colorful; I love it!
These photos definitely made me want to visit Bali. Those golden sunsets are truly magical. I would love to relax on one of those perfect beaches with a coconut and get away from it all.
great informative post about Bali! We have been to Bali 3 times and our next trip is in the making, but this article gave us some more info on what to do on our next trip
I have never been to Bali, I’ve seen a lot of your images on Instagram too, I think you guys are inspiring me to go visit! The people sound so friendly and you can’t beat those views!
Bali is a surreal destination and is top on my bucket list of visiting places in South East Asia! All your pictures speak for themselves how beautiful Bali is!
Yup, you’ve convinced me! These photos are stunning. Those waterfalls sure look beautiful and I’m sure the temples are fascinating.
I am already in love with Bali. Can never get bored of the place. So many unexplored places to visit, so many waterfalls to chase and so many beaches to laze around.
Looks like there is tons of sights to see in Bali. The temple carved into the rock face is amazing. I also heard you can surf there, is that right?
Beautiful photos! I definitely need to add Bali to my ever expanding list. I’ve always wanted to visit the rice paddies and mangroves fascinate me!
Rice terraces..by far…that’s the most appealing image for me, whenever I think of Bali. Must go at the right time to catch this in its full, colorful glory! All your pictures are beautiful.
Yes! That’s the Bali I’d love to explore. These days it reads like it was all about tourists but looks like you can still find original Bali if you just go looking for it…
Happy continued travels!
Oh my gosh, who wouldn’t fall for that beauty? I seriously think Bali is so beautiful stunning tropical island! Turquoise water always got me, I love it! You don’t need more reason to visit Bali, as simple as Bali is beautiful is enough reason to get back here. Ever more when it is spring, time for some more sun, fun in the sun. Bali is definitely your friend. So what are you waiting for, book a flight and come back here, enjoy the sun! Don’t you worry about your accommodation because we have the perfect 1 bedroom villa for the both of you here in Seminyak Bali. No worries! Just pack your bags and come, don’t forget to check our website out! Thank you.
Your pictures are truly amazing. It made me really fall in love with Bali. Bali is still on our bucketlist and I am sure we will go there very soon. How was the dreamy beach? In which hotel did you stay at? We love beaches more than sightseeing tours to be honest and would love to stay there. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures of Bali!
Love your photos! My favorite is the one of the entryway to the beach at La Laguna. This really make me want to visit and explore Bali. Well done!
I really love the land and water formations in Bali. It is definitely a perfect place for a getaway.
These pictures have done enough justice to the beauty of Bali. I love how amazingly you’ve captioned them. Great work!
Love at first sight! The photographs are simply stunning!
Well, you were certainly right. These 20 photos do definitely make my fall in love with Bali all over again. What a magical place and I think you do a good job of capturing the magic!
Wow! I love all of the pictures. I’ve never been to Bali, but I can see why it is such a romantic destination. Would love to visit some day!
Makes me miss Bali. You took amazing shots! My favourite part of Bali though had to be the food though. Cannot go wrong in a beautiful place with delicious food!
beautiful pictures. Bali is definitely on our list next up.
These pictures have defiantly made us fall in love with Bali! Beautiful colors, culture, landscapes… there is so much to explore here!