Just a few minutes away from the Neil Jetty lies a haven of serenity – Summer Sands Beach Resort. All amenities and facilities offered at the resort are modern though the atmosphere is dominantly Asian. As we enter the hotel, we notice there are palm trees in every corner of the beach resort, and a cute little bridge that catches my fancy instantly. The verdant environ of Summer Sands Neil Island is as good as a lush tropical garden adorned with bright flowers at all corners. 🙂
There’s more to the resort…The major highlight of the resort are the expansive rooms which give direct access to the pool – sheer bliss! The rooms are extremely basic though spacious. You can spend leisurely time sunning yourself while sipping icy mocktails at the pool.
It delights our hearts when we are pampered nicely and to say the least, we love good service over anything else. Well, the staff of Summer Sands Neil Island treated us just how we had hoped for.
From providing extra towels to helping us reserve bikes, they went all out to make sure our stay was comfortable. In fact, they went out of the way to provide us two wifi passwords so we both could enjoy hassle-free access to the outside world. 🙂
Things to know when booking Summer Sands Neil Island
- Summer Sands is a 4-star resort located right on the Ram Nagar Beach. Prices start at 6000INR | 90USD/night.
- The resort can be classed as an affordable luxury one.
- There is free wifi that is limited to one user per package.
- Rooms are nothing extraordinary but spacious. You’ll love the hotel premises and that cute bridge overlooking the reception.
- Read more about the hotel on their website.
Don’t leave without reading our suggestions on things to do in Neil island, Andaman.